Friday, April 24, 2009

"DR. HEiDEggER'S EXPERiMENt"

WRiTE DOWN yOUR OBSERVATiONS ON THiS EXPERiMENT.

If I was to have that water again, I will not help those 4 people out anymore. I wouldn't because I already learn my lesson of helping people out. I give them the water so they could get younger and so they could fix there mistakes and so they won't comet the same mistakes they did, but still they don't do nun of that. They just take advantage of being younger and do what ever they want to do. I realized that they didn't really care about anything, because they were still the same ones. Mr. Medbourne was still a hustler, Colonel Killigrew was still a drunk, Mr. Gascoigne still ruined politician and Widow Wycherly was still a loose women. They all never changed and I don't think I should wast my time on them again if all there going to do is do the same things.

No comments:

Post a Comment