Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"THE OUTCASTS Of POkER flAT"

iF yOU HAD TO BlAME SOMEONE OR SOMETHiNg fOR THE OUTCASTS' DEATHs WHO/ WHAT WOUlD yOU BlAME & WHy? (PiCk ON ONly)
-UNClE Billy
-CiTiZENS Of POkER flAT
-BAD lUCk
-OUTCASTs


If I was to blame someone for the outcasts death I would blame it on Uncle Billy. I would blame it on him because he left them all alone. I think that even do the citizens of poker flat kicked them out they could have probably still make it if Uncle Billy wouldn't leave them alone. They could have all worked together like a team, but Uncle Billy ditched on them. He took their horses, and they couldn't even see where he went because when they all woked up the horses footsteps were all gone because of the snow. He didn't think of no one, all he cared about was himself. I think that maybe Uncle Billy was drinking with them so they would fall asleep all drunk and think he went to sleep too and he will just leave and they wont know till the next day. No one knows if he still alive or dead, but pretty sure that he is alive if he left early especially with the horses.

4 comments:

  1. you did really good and you wrote more than me ...I was going to cut my hair like your just a little more shorter but i think you should come with me to perm it

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea good job i think the samething but i think it was ur fault that happen jessica lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice job and i agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont know if to do it with dalia's mom or just do it at the salon cuz my mom said i cant cuz my hair short like i wanted wich one should i pick?

    ReplyDelete