Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HANSEl AND GRETEl

tEll THiS STORy THROUGH ANy Of THE CHARACTERs EyEs (MOTHER, fATHER, hANSEl, gRETEl, OlD WOMEN)

gRETEl-
Me and my brother living with my father and step mother. She was kind of mean all she cared was about herself. My father didnt had that much money to support all of us, so my step mother had made made a plane. She had told my father to take us to the forest and make us look for wood to get a fire starting so we wont be cold and then just leav us there. Ofcourse my brother was listening to the conversation. I was a little scared, but my brother had everything planed out. The next day when we were leaving, my brother was droping pebbles so we would be able to come back.

The next day I was a little scared, but like always my brother told me not to worry. So when we were comming back all we had to do is fallow the pebbles. We got back home and my step mother opend the door. She was shooked, but she acted like she was happy to see us. As we were going to sleep they were talking about it again. My dad wasnt really confertable about doing this, but I gess he had to do it. My brother still listen to the conversationg, he was going to try to do the same thing, but this time it didnt work. My step mother had locked the door! When we were on our way to the forest my brother was just looking around to remeber how to get back.

When we woked up the same thing happend, just that we didnt know how to get back. We were just wondering off. We seen this house made of candy. Me and Gretel starting eating some of it. Then we heared this old women, she had told us to come in and she will help us out. Ofcourse we listend to her because we taught she will help us out. She would feed us especialy my brother. She told me to go give him food so he could get fat and she would be able to cook him. I was geting scared! Then after that we were cooking and I had to take out the bread from the big oven. I was acting dum with her and said I didnt know how. She got mad and was telling me to o in there because I will fit. When she got in the oven I just gaved her a little push and looked the door. I took out my brother from the cage he was in and we graved as many things as we could, and left!

When we were on our way back we were walking for about to hours then came to a great stretch of water. We couldnt croos it. The good thing was that there was a ehite duck swiming there and we told him if he could had help us out. So we went one by one and then later on we got home!

4 comments:

  1. its a brother and a sister not a brother and brother lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice story lolsz
    yeahh rey is rite lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha just fix that error lol but other then that nice story =] ooh and if they do not cancel the game who is going to take you?

    ReplyDelete